There are far too many COVID-related scientific resources out there to ever make a comprehensive list. But here are a few key sites that provide some well-researched data that are easy to follow.
COVID Tracking Data
- Arlington’s own MAVEN tracking of COVID in town.
- Massachusetts state COVID dashboard.
- US-wide CDC COVID tracker
- Johns Hopkins has one of the best COVID trackers out there.
- The New York Times independently tracks all US COVID cases.
- RT.live tracks the R0 number by state in the US.
- CMMID mathematical modeling of COVID spreading around the world.
- The COVID Tracking Project now maps racial testing disparities from states that report them.
From a local doctor Robin, here are a handful of coronavirus-related studies that you can volunteer to apply for to help in the name of science.
Got More Ideas?
Email us your suggestions - we update this site frequently!